Select Solutions, a division of Victoria’s largest diversified energy business AusNet Services, has won an initial three-year contract to provide a range of services to Australia’s largest water utility, Sydney Water.
Beginning in November, Select Solutions will now manage the maintenance on Sydney Water’s assets between the water main and the water meter, meter and path taps, and the meter assembly.
Select Solutions General Manager, John Kelso, said that this is the second significant water contract secured in the last month.
“Select Solutions has now won several contracts with major water authorities in Victoria and New South Wales since the acquisition of Schultz Plumbing last year,” Mr Kelso said.
“Sydney Water is Australia’s largest water utility, so winning the contract is a major milestone for the company,” he said.
Select Solutions now proudly boasts the services of 75 qualified plumbers and with 11 apprentices as part of 700 office employees, positioning the company well to service any contract large or small.
Select Solutions water service offering now includes:
- water and sewer civil services;
- general and emergency maintenance and plumbing services;
- sewer blockage clearances;
- leak detection services;
- live sewer works and sewer repairs;
- CCTV inspections;
- fire service installations;
- backflow prevention services;
- water efficiency audits;
- water conservation and retrofit services; and
- water tank and other water conservation installations.