Water Meter Installation & Maintenance
Water authorities across Australia entrust us with their water meter maintenance. Our dedicated water metering team comprise of plumbers and water industry professionals. The team is uniquely positioned to assist water authorities and their customers with a comprehensive range of meter related services. This is complemented by our strong understanding of the latest industry metering processes and systems.
Our water metering services include:
- Planned and reactive meter maintenance
- AMR solutions
- Magflow installations and validations
- Domestic, commercial and industrial applications
- Hot water meter installations and maintenance
- On site and bulk meter testing
- Meter assembly upgrades
- Meter network property inspections
- Customer billing services
- Data logging technologies
- Stop tap maintenance
- Restrictions, disconnections and reconnections.
Our capabilities include:
- Complete turnkey meter replacement services from customer notification through to data upload in client billing system
- Project and data management
- Data integrity achieved through barcode scanning systems
- Best practice safety culture and practices
- Nationwide project delivery capability
- Meter procurement and stock management capability.
Metropolitan and regional water authorities and property developers rely on us for their water and sewer connection services. Our team of highly knowledgeable and licensed personnel undertake these connections in strict compliance with WSAA and local water authority regulations. It’s with these values that we honour our long-term partnerships with providers such as Yarra Valley Water, City West Waterand Gippsland Water.
Our water connection services include:
- Complete main to meter water service installations & maintenance
- Fire service installations and maintenance
- Water main tapping and plugging
- Large meter assembly audits
- Water service branch insertions (up to 300mm diameter)
- Meter assembly delivery services
- Meter installations
- Single detector check valve assembly installations
- New water and sewer property connections.
Our capabilities include:
- Under pressure installations
- Planned water network shut down expertise
- Asbestos cement pipe management procedures
- 3rd party authority liaison
- Dial Before You Dig procedures
- No dig methodologies
- Permit to work systems
- Pavement restorations
- QHSE management systems.
At Select Solutions, we provide you with more than just great service. We have developed one of the industry’s most advanced tools to help put you in control of your consumption data. ‘UtiliView’ is an online portal that captures and displays your business’ water consumption, with the freedom to access your data at anytime. Discover water usage patterns and understand and monitor your water usage. Then use this information to maximise efficiencies, reduce utility costs and discover leaks. UtiliVew even gives you the capability to personalise reports specific to your company’s requirements or to take part in ‘green initiatives’.